Friday 25 November 2016

Drama Review: Scarlet Heart

I just finished this korean drama called Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo and let me just say that the plot is complete genius! 🌟 I spent hours crying because the storyline is absolutely heartbreaking, but, it wasn't depressing all the way through. The good parts of the story were undeniably fantastic. This drama is the at the pinnacle of creativity but I have to say, it isn't the best (in my opinion, anyways), the deal-breaker for me was definitely the ending. It was such a cliff-hanger and not in the good sense. Also, approximately 12 of the main actors died, which really bummed me out. 😭

To wrap things up, it's a really good drama and i'd definitely recommend it. Even if the ending will break your heart, finishing the drama is definitely worth it. 


💋, Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment